Lukathi

• Member since May 6th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• John Skelton -

Hey Luc
    i had a left side stroke in October 2014, i bought a kettweisel in June 2015 so i could get around my city (york, UK) I can ride 40km from my house but i struggle to get up hills. i have just ordered a heinzmann electric motor to be fitted in the next two weeks. I will post the results of how well it works!
    John

• Markus Ebner (Lepus) -

Hello Luc! Thank for your info., perhaps could does you the treating Ärzt inquires or donation internal message for you?
    Where do you live? No, now I recommend it to you Lepus Trike, because chaining weasel sits you still more deeply than Lepus!
    Thus even since my birth I am it physical handicap and hearing and languagedamaged.

I require blessed time to you, because which IT will accompany you and also with peaceful joy!

Many greetings
    Markus Ebner
    from Germany

• Lukathi -

Dear Hase community?I'd like to introduce myselve,My name is Luc I've envountered a stroke in december 2014 and am paralysed ( left side) since then, and considering a Hase trike, Istille have a few questions and hope to find some answers over here
    thx
    Luc