Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lepus seat failure

gklott - - Lepus

We just purchased two new Lepus. Gus' height 188 cm, weight 95 kg. Mary's height 170 cm, weight 66 kg. Both trikes have Rohloff, Swiss XM180, and differential. When I ride them, the seats covers all separate at the precisely same point, on the seam at my lower left back. This happened on our first new trike in we received in February, and it happened again on the second trike we received in May. Every time, it starts as shown in "lepusSeat3_20120609.jpg" and expands upward. This third failure oc…

• Mounted on rear of seat

gklott - - Lepus

Here are how my two DiNotte 400R lights are mounted. Battery attached to back frame on seat. Have two DiNotte lights on handlebars just beneath the break levers - 1200L+ white on left handlebar and 800 amber on right handlebar.

• Any Available at Dealers

gklott - - Tagun

I am looking for a Tagun with the Rohloff gearing. Is there any remaining inventory? Are any still available for purchase from Hase or from a dealer?

• Serial Number

gklott - - Lepus

On a Lepus, where can I find a serial number? From that, how do I determine the year of manufacture?

• Rohloff, Differential Retrofit

gklott - - Lepus

My Lepus currently has the Nexus 8 and single wheel drive. Can I change this older drive to the Rohloff and DIfferential?