Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pino Car Rack

Bruce - - Pino

hi travis thanks for your input, the draftmaster rack looks excellent. i have got a mottez rack on approval from a dealer. it's like a pair of roof bars that attach to the towbar. you can then fit any roof mounted bike carrier and the dealer has supplied one that is longer than standard. hopefully it will all go together ok. when i have sorted it out i will post a picture and the specs. bruce

• Pino Car Rack

Bruce - - Pino

thank you both for your replies to my post. Your suggestions are very helpful as we do own roof bars for our car. our car also has a tow bar and is quite wide, it's a fiat multipla. so i would prefer to use a tow bar mounted rack, like the one seen on the back of an suv in the pino catalogue. http://www.hase-bikes.com/ens/pino/04.jpg does anyone know what make this bike carrier is? i have spoken to thule, but they do not know what wheelbase their bike carriers will work with. their only suggesti…

• Pino Car Rack

Bruce - - Pino

hi sorry to post in english. we would like to take our pino on holiday with us and need to buy a suitable towbar mounted rack for our car. i have been unable to find a rack that will work with the pino's 140cm wheelbase. has anyone managed to find a rack that works with the pino? thankyou for looking bruce