Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Steering with a Kettwiesel Handcrank

Guido - - KettWiesel

I have a Kett Handbike. Recently the steering has become more difficult when turning to the left - right is fine. I thought it was due to an under-inflated tyre originally, but having sorted all that out, it's still harder work than it has been or should be. I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this before and how they solved it? Thanks, Guido

• Touring with a Kettwiesel tandem

Guido - - KettWiesel

Have you done this yet? How did you get on? We have just done day runs on our Ketts. Huge fun in tandem, but interested to know how you carry stuff with you.

• Hauling 2 Ketts

Guido - - KettWiesel

Hello - we bought two Ketts. One is a handcrank, as I'm paralysed, and the other is a regular one. We also faced the challenge of transporting them and have 2 solutions. If we're just going somewhere locally then we use our trailer and put them both in. It really couldn't be easier, and there's lots of space for them. But on longer drives, such as a couple of recent trips to France (from UK) we put the handcrank in the back of my Honda Accord - fits in with half the back seats down and the front…

• Hi WebbCMH Sorry have only just seen your message to me - I thought reply notifications would be switched on, but apparently not! In the end, I (we - my wife and I) made the decision to get 2 Hase Kettwiesels from London Recumbents, as we can use them individually or as a Tandem. Mine is the handcrank and hers the standard version. We're having a LOT of fun on them, and I think they are very well built with some clever engineering. I can't compare them to others as I haven't ridden around on oth…

• Questions regarding Kettwiesel

Guido - - Handbike

Hello - I am new to all this, and have put the other threads through Google Translate - but it's not always clear so I thought it would help me and maybe others to open this forum up with some English threads - probably asking the same questions as elsewhere, sorry! There is so little about these recreational trikes for handbiking on the web (it seems) that I want to ask about specs for buying a new Hase Kettwiesel - as it really seems to be one of the best options from all my research, unless y…