Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Freewheel / Stoker Freilauf

MacThijs - - Pino

I recently replaced the original Pino bottombracket-freewheel with a new one. On the old one the freewheel is an integral part of the bottombracket-spindle. It uses industrial bearings and a standard crankset (left and right). It is not broken; I just wanted the newer style freewheel where the freewheel is part of the right crank and you can use a normal bottom bracket. If anybody is interested in the old one, let me know. You'll only pay shipping costs. It is in Holland.

• Bottom bracket

MacThijs - - Pino

Hello, Since my english writing is a lot faster than my German writing, I ask this question in english. Let me know if i have to use German instead. We are the proudd owners of a red steel Pino. One of the things that is bothering me, is the bottom bracket. It is not completely playfree; there is some left-right play. The bearings can slide in the plastic cups. No problem, I thought. Let's just replace the thing with a nice PhilWood bracket. But I cannot figure out how to separate the freewheel …

• Steuersatzdiameter

MacThijs - - Pino

Wass ist die Diameter von die Steuersatz von die (2007) Pino. Ist er 1" oder 1 1/8" oder 1 1/4". Und hat er ein A-head satz oder normal? Danke!

• 2004er Julie und 210er Scheibe

MacThijs - - Pino

Ich versuche Deutsch zu schreiben... Sie (Dirk) sagen dass Sie ein 210 Scheibe versucht habe aber dass die modulation ein Problem war. Haben Sie (auch) die Gustav M versucht? Er ist die Master of Modulation. Ist dieser Bremse vielleicht ein option wenn man die meiste Bremsleistung un reserven sucht?