Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Connecting Kettwiesel's together

SanJoe - - KettWiesel

Also, if some one from HASE is reading these, the PDF instructions for the coupler is damaged when u try to down load it.

SanJoe - - KettWiesel

The damage is actually side to side caused by the turning of the coupler. Will try to add more grease and adjust or loosen the coupling a bit. We are adding a 5th and 6th so want to get this right. We have 4 now.

SanJoe - - KettWiesel

Hello, When I connected 4 Ketts' togehter, it appears that the rear couplers need to move along the top bolt and grove at the top of the coupling. It appears that this starts to wear into the metal and causes it to be eaten away. Are there any instructions for coupling a large number of Kett's together? Thanks,

• Advertising Banner

SanJoe - - General

Is this Banner available? It seems like after 3 months some one told me it was now unavailable. Can you let me know if I can get the banner still?

• No need answer... I received my Trets Faring Manual today and see that included a section that answered my question. You can pull the trike behind the Kettweasel using the universal mount.

• Advertising Banner

SanJoe - - General

Hello, I would like to mont the advertising banner that is shown in some of the videos and also on the last page of the catalog under the accessories. I don't see the price, but would like to purchase it. Is there a part number that I can reference? Also, can you explain what the tubes are made of and how they mount? Thanks

• KliMax in the United States

SanJoe - - General

Thanks Ross, I live in San Jose, California. Can u let me know your bikeshop name and I will contact you offline? Thanks,

• Trets behind a Kettweasel

SanJoe - - General

Hello, Can I mount the Trets using the universal mount behind a Kettweasel? I know that it will mount there, but is there any problem in doing so? Thanks!

• KliMax in the United States

SanJoe - - General

Does anyone know when the Klimax will be offered in the United States? I am very interested in the larger one, but it is unclear when or if it will be offered. Is this something I can ship from overseas? If so, I can order from Germany or England and get it shipped. Thanks