Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• facebook.com/EveryProvinceChallenge/photos .

• Some photos of our Hase Pino Tour...

PaulHamon - - Pino

hasebikes.com/forum/index.php?…d0fe25c6abbefddd4e920cfcd hasebikes.com/forum/index.php?…d0fe25c6abbefddd4e920cfcd

PaulHamon - - Pino

hasebikes.com/forum/index.php?…d0fe25c6abbefddd4e920cfcd hasebikes.com/forum/index.php?…d0fe25c6abbefddd4e920cfcd

• Adding V-Brakes to Spinner Grind forks

PaulHamon - - Pino

I like the backup idea.

PaulHamon - - Pino

• I found the Hase alternative extra hand thingos to be great.... Ergo Risebars.... done 7,300km or so and no wrist pain for me.

• hasebikes.com/140-1-tandem-pino-custom.html Right, I cannot find the pricing for the BionX electric system. Or maybe the Electro-Motor Protanium with Battery.. I don't know which would be best. I have a Hase Pino Tour (2011 model) and would be very interested in retrofitting this electric assist system. What the pricing? How do I get it here in Thailand? Paul Hamon

• We where running large pannier on the front from last 30 days, we didn't have the same problem. We've got a newer Pino, and it has 3 mounting position on the front of the stand to the frame, we had it the lowest position (about 1 inch lower from top). The stand occasionally caught the pannier when it 'flicked' up but mostly tucked in just fine (in the lowest position) but the problem was our large panneir where rubbing on the ground on cornering. This lead to small wholes in a front most Ortleb …

• OLD ONES only 2,200kms 577421_10150922234366840_174856232_n.jpg BAR ENDS USED AS SUBSTITUTE don't know how long they will last 575600_10150922234541840_208737609_n.jpg

• Here is some video footage shown on Phuket (and also Phang Nga) television about our trip. youtube.com/watch?v=KBMW4D4drAccycle I must admit the Pino bicycle and the fact this is our 5 months honeymoon trip has really stirred up from interest.

• Boom is to far away to read for the pilot.

• Sore and numb hands for pilot on Pino

PaulHamon - - Pino

I've done 2,100kms as pilot on the Pino in the last month. I use the Hase 2nd position grips thingos, they are great for giving me several different and positions. I hardly put my hands on the actual bars only for breaking and climbing.

• Hase Pino Tour coverage in Thailand

PaulHamon - - Pino

We're doing a trip around Thailand: 9,000 kms and all 77 provinces on a Hase Pino Tour! It will take us about 5 months, we're credit chard touring (no camping... just cheap rooms $20 a night) WELL WRITTEN ARTICLE (features link to Hase Bikes) bicyclethailand.com/thailand-h…-a-bicycle-built-for-two/ Lots of English and Thai Articles also... English: - thephuketnews.com/cycling-mad-…9-000km-journey-31383.php - phuketwan.com/tourism/phuket-p…setting-soon-route-16158/ Thai: - wedding.kapook.com/%E0%…

• We are riding our Hase Pino Tour around Thailand, so far we've done 1,600kms and I've noticed that over each day the front chain becomes more loose over each day. The guide pulley that is used to keep it taught is slowly moving. From what I understand I can use 6mm hex/allen key in one of the holes that can be used to tighten the black cylinder that the front seat attaches to? I pull the pully forward and hard as I can, then lock down this black cylinder until it's tight? Am I doing it correctly…

• Suggestions for GPS mounting location...

PaulHamon - - Pino

Captain So I found a solution, I carbon bar end with a slight bend in the end. It prefect because (a) it fitted over the gear cable so I didn't have to remove much and it makes the GPS mount at an angle I can see. Only problem is a couple of time (ridden it 1,600kms since mounting) that I've bumped my knee on it, but only consider that a minor problem.

• Pino paint problems

PaulHamon - - Pino

Be proud of scratches, marks and general usage marks shows your out using it and it's not in the garage collecting dust. I always happy with my first, make me feel like I'm on my way to making it a well loved used bicycle

• Should have posted this a little while ago! Hase team posted me (at not cost) replacement newest version of the intergrated freewheel and prerry much everything I need to get the Pino back on the road, it was delivered fast. I must say it's top quality service on there part. I wrote a post about it here on my just started travel blog which will kick off next month when we start our 9,000km ride on our Pino ! everyprovincechallenge.com/has…d-their-customer-service/ Thanks Hase Bikes! Paul Hamon a…

• I'm wondering what locations people have set up the GPS in? I'm used to have it on the handlebars of normal bike, but just don't know where to put it on our HASE PINO TOUR, we're about to embark on 9,000km tour and I would like it within easy viewing distance?? Suggestions?

• I have recieved his email, thankyou very much for you help.