Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Transporting two Kettwiesels

GeoTrekker - - KettWiesel

Thanks so much for your comments... Most of the time we will also ride from home and back, but I plan on doing long weekend trips that require some driving. Trying to not lug around a trailer that's too big (orcatrailers.com/orcapics.html ). Your input has been very helpful as I think I will try place them in our SUV or trailer facing opposite directions, as I would also rather spend my time enjoying the bike rather than assembling. Have a good day

I'm brand new to the recumbent world, but have been researching the purchase of a recumbent tandem trike so that I can ride with son who just turned 5-years old and who has mild cerebral palsy. My take so far, is that the Kettwiesel is the best choice. My son's gross motor skills are improving and he is actually pretty strong, but he still has and will likely have balance issues, possibly all of his life. He's 46 inches tall, which is quite tall for his age. I know that the Pino has been a popul…

I'm brand new to the recumbent world, but have been researching the purchase of a recumbent tandem trike so that I can ride with son, who just turned 5-years old and who has mild cerebral palsy. My take so far, is that the Kettwiesel is the best choice. My son's gross motor skills are improving and he is actually pretty strong, but he still has, and will likely always have some balance issues. He's 46 inches tall, which is quite tall for his age. I know that the Pino has been a popular bike in s…