Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For both rational and irrational reasons, I am uncomfortable with the idea of touring with hydraulic brakes : I appreciate their performance, but the idea of dealing with the hydraulic fluid mess in the middle of nowhere haunts my nightmares. But of course, I am aware that a fully loaded tandem requires heavy duty braking. From my research, the SRAM Avid BB7 mechanical disk brakes seem to fit the bill - both for power, reliability and maintainability. Has anyone fitted them on a Hase Pino ? The …

• Is it possible to rig a child's seat on a Hase Pino ? Has anyone had experience using the tandem bike with something like the ubiquitous Hamax Kiss child seat ? It looks like it is possible. That would definitely solve my children transportation problem. I am already a happy user of the Fun Trailer FT-6 on my bike, with a Hamax Kiss in the rear, as pictured on the Fun Trailer site - I would love to do that with a Hase Pino. It would provide transportation for two adults and two kids - certainly …