Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Other Ideas

Sonny - - Pino

Larry from Mt. Airy Bicycles in Maryland (where I got my Pino) has traveled throughout Europe with his Pino. He is able to pack the entire bike in two (2) standard size suitcases and then uses a box just for the stoker's seat frame. According to Hase, the Pino will fit with all accessories removed (luggage rack, fenders, and lights) into this: performancebike.com/bikes/Prod…1_-1_1606008_20000_400174 Want to avoid using two (2) bike cases. If you've never traveled with a bike, be very cognizant o…

• A Possibility

Sonny - - Pino

I am planning on doing a dry run shortly with this: pikapackworks.com/ I think I can get most of the stuff into the case and then possibly place some of the smaller items in luggage. There is a possibility that two (2) cases will be required. I can vouch for the pika pack as a good soft case. With my regular road bike, my case has been to California twice, Belgium, Canary Islands and Australia. Every trip has been without incident. Wife and I are hoping to take the Pino from our home in New York…