Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kettwiesel Trailer set for sale

sebOnBike - - KettWiesel

I'm selling a trailer set for Kettwiesel. Located in Switzerland (Lausanne), can ship worldwide It is brand new, I bought it from Hase Switzerland in 2017. Item number is 24598. You will find the user manual and full list of content here : hasebikes.com/files/kettwiesel_trailer_de-en-10-16.pdf Any questions, do not hesitate Sebastien

• Hello, I need to order a new quick release for the main frame large enough to fix the Porter Bag to the front boom. Could you tell me which article number is it ? Thanks

• Special pedals box set

sebOnBike - - Reha Accessories

Hello, I've met with a member of your staff at the Free Munchen Messe. He showed me a box set with different special need pedals and told me it is possible to buy the box set. Could you describe the content on the box, the cost and the art. number to order it ? Many thanks

• If you have experience with the Rolhoff on a Pino, what is your experience & are you satisfied ? Pros & Cons ?

• Hand crank for Pino

sebOnBike - - Pino

In case anyone is interested, here are the answers I received from Hase: 1.How easy is it to switch from hand-crank (with special leg support) to pedals and what are the required steps ? The main work is to dismount the handbike crank boom, and to assemble the chain adjustment incl. chain tubes. It can take up to 2 hours work. 2.Is it compatible with the Pino Steps ? Yes 3.I read it was not compatible with 2015’s porter version. Why ? It is possible but there are parts needed which are not stand…

• Hand crank for Pino

sebOnBike - - Pino

Hello, I currently own a Pino porter and I’m planning to invest in a Pino Step with hand crank. I need a few answers to these questions , please : 1.How easy is it to switch from hand-crank (with special leg support) to pedals and what are the required steps ? 2.Is it compatible with the Pino Steps ? 3.I read it was not compatible with 2015’s porter version. Why ? 4.Which pedals are recommanded for people who cannot use their legs at all ? Many thanks

• Pino + Shimano STEPS

sebOnBike - - Pino

Hello, Any idea when the 2016 price list will be published and how much roughly will the Pino step cost ? Thanks