Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tagun Versions

ComicDom1 - - Tagun

Since is has been mentioned that the Tagun was made from both Steel and Aluminum, can anyone tell me when Hase started making them out of Aluminum? Are the specifications available for the Aluminum versus the Steel frame so I can compare them? No information seems to be available on the Hase site. Jason

• Nuvinci Option on Lepus Trike

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

Stephan can the Nuvinci be fitted to an older Hase Lepus model? Also what does someone do if there is no licensed Stocking Dealer within a reasonable driving distance from my location? Even if someone is listed as a dealer, they might not be experienced. For example, at one time I called a dealer that is on the US list that is about 200 miles 0r 3 1/2 hrs away from location. That is a 7 hour round trip and 400 miles or more on my car. I asked about getting the tracking checked and set on my rear…

• Early Hase Luggage bags

ComicDom1 - - General

Here is a follow up question I asked in February of 2014 which has never been addressed or answered by Hase. It is now July of 2014 and I had to resort to doing my own testing which can be risky and expensive if things go wrong. I found the following. My wife did a water test on the Older Luggage Bag that just said Hase on it with reflective stripes and found it at least water resistant if not water proof. During our personal tests no water was able to penetrate the bag and to this date no water…

• Just wondering if the new Face Book Hase Forum will really be better than this one. Since this one apparently appears to be Hase Company sponsored and does not seem to get a lot of attention or monitoring from Hase itself, what is there that will be different about the Hase Forum on Face Book? Is the Hase Company involved in that? While I am certainly not trying to be difficult, there does not seem to be a whole lot of evidence in this forum of customer support. Maybe that was not the intended p…

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

Thanks for the response. I thought you might have some first hand information after reading your post. The Nuvinci has been on the US price list for some time now. We have Recumbent Con show which should take place sometime this fall. Maybe I will get a chance to see it there. I figured since you are over in Europe you would have a better chance than I would. My wive's company has customers over in Germany so many one of them can keep an eye out for it. I am kind of surprised that Hase is not mo…

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

Spawn my Lepus is a 2006 model. The Nexus mounts exactly as it shows in that picture. Have you seen this adapter that you are mentioning that Hase has created? Do you have first hand information that Hase created an adapter for mounting the Nuvinci Drive or is that speculation on your part? If you have seen it do you have a picture of it that you could forward to me or tell me where I could go to take a look at it? I guess I will give you a day or two to respond since you might be on holiday. Si…

• Lepus wheel size

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

Thanks for the links Spawn. I have tried to search and have come up empty in the past. Oh well! Guess I need to learn German LOL! I sure would be interested in riding one of these. I wonder if they would be faster than the current design. With the bigger tires I bet they are not as stable but I am sure they are probably much faster. Jason

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

My Nexus as well as the Rohloff would mount the same way as the Nexus Spawn. How ever, the Nuvinci is a much tiger fit as I shared with Hase with the photographs I provided them with late last year. So that is why I posted my original question. It seems Hase Started offering the Nuvinci option on their price sheets this year. So I am looking for information such as a manual or installation procedure or a picture that will show it. I also need to know if it will fit the older Lepus models. Jason

• Lepus wheel size

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

Spawn, what year did they make the Lepus with 26 inch rear wheels? Do you know where I can find a picture of one? Thanks, Jason

• History of the Lepus!

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

I guess this question is just being ignored. Its been here since february with no response. From what I can find on the web myself I think the Lepus was introduced in sometime in the Mid 90s. I have heard from others in another forum that at one time they actually had 26 inch back wheels but I have never seen a picture of one. I was looking for information to see if a Lepus with 26 inch rear wheels ever existed. As I mentioned in another post, I would think someone from the Hase company would ta…

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

Last year I was investigating the possibility of installing a Nuvinci Drive in place of the Nexus 8 in my Lepus Trike. While the Nuvinci Drive just cleared and would mount in the same space, it would have been a very tight fit with little or no room to operate. I was in contact with Hase Directly and was told the engineers were working on it. Sometime earlier this year I noticed that Hase is now offering the Nuvinici Drive as an Option. What I would like to know is the Nuvinici can be fitted to …

• Thanks Spawn, I called there today. I finally called back and left a message with someone I hope will respond and help me solve my issue. It would really be helpful if Hase would post a chain of command so the customer would have a path to follow in order to get help with issues and problems that arise. Good customer service goes a long way to help any company's sales. There is no doubt in my mind that Hase makes a good products. Even so, I think there are times when good products and their repu…

• Is there a way to contact Hase in Germany by Telephone in order to reach customer service and get a problem resolved? I really like Hase Bikes/Trikes but I am at the point where I need some direct help resolving some issues so I am prepared to make an overseas call. Thanks, Jason

ComicDom1 - - General

Hi Stephan, So the luggage bag that said Hase on them was not waterproof and it just sat on top of the net? Is there anything or any pictures that tell how to properly use the straps and buckles? I am getting ready to do some touring with my Lepus. I discovered my Lepus is 2006 model that sat unsold until recently. So I bought my Lepus used from the original owner who had it less than a year. I know the dealer that sold it to her and I was told by both the previous owner and dealer that it did n…

• Hase Pannier Rack

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

I finally was able to get the Pannier Rack mounted on my Lepus. It would have been very nice if the Rack had come with instructions but it didn't. When the rack first arrived, I attempted to fit it on to the Lepus but it seemed like the disc brake was going to keep it from fitting properly. Since this was Lepus and was an accessory for, I expected it so fit more precisely. When it did not fit initially I contacted the Dealer/Distributor and asked about returning it for refund. I was asked to wai…

• History of the Lepus!

ComicDom1 - - Lepus

Is there any place on the Internet where there is a history of the Hase Lepus model? I am looking for information that tells what year Hase started making the Lepus Trike, how many different models of the Lepus trike there are? What changes were made that made each model different? I am also interested what options worked on which models? Kindest Regards, Jason

ComicDom1 - - General

Can someone tell me if the early rear bags for the Hase Trikes were made by Ortlieb. Were there any kind of manual on how to use them with the Hase Lepus or Kettwiesel? Did they just sit on the back of the bike in the luggage netting or did they attach to the trike somehow? Thanks, Jason

• Thank you Spawn I appreciate your response. I would think it would be in the companies best interest to monitor questions and issues. It also lets the end users know they are interested in them and promotes good will. Jason

• Doesn't someone from Hase monitor this chat forum? Thanks, Jason

• I would like to know how heavy I can pack my Ortlieb Front Roller Plus Panniers on the Front of my Hase Lepus before it affects the safety and handling of the Hase Lepus Trike? Jason