Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So the new Pino got a bashing from Brighton to Eastbourne - 8 steepish climbs (along with lots of traffic - not like Northern France!!!) All in all not a bad day out for the first 110k run First off, our buying decision has been well and truly validated. Frances (stoker) loved the new riding position and that along with the fold-ability (yet to be tried) has made the Pino worth the purchase - well done Hasebikes Issues arising: Stocker needs different a ratio - I suspect changing the chainring o…

• Suggestions for GPS mounting location...

EnVeeTee - - Pino

I am having the same problem... There is a bar running across the back of the stoker's seat. I am considering creating an extension and mounting stuff on it

• Adding V-Brakes to Spinner Grind forks

EnVeeTee - - Pino

Spawn Have you ever had a disk brake fail? I have. Down a VERY steep hill in the Swiss alps. It was not a pleasant experience I can tell you. I still have the scars I have NEVER had an issue with V-Brakes. Never. So why not have a backup?

• Adding V-Brakes to Spinner Grind forks

EnVeeTee - - Pino

Hi there Took delivery of our Pino just the other day and now the ergonomic adjustments begin... First off, I would like to add a V-Brake to the front wheel Can anyone please suggest an appropriate model of V-Brake Thanks

• Seat post height...

EnVeeTee - - Pino

Hi there My partner and I have been testing a Pino in Annecy over the last weeks and are tempted to purchase one. We are coming from a Cannondale Tandem and find the Pino a bit, 'flexible' I have long legs and after one of the test rides I measured the seat post height of 23.5cm (from top of frame to top of round tube not including the seat connection) I heard that this may be too long. Any comments plz Nigel