Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 168.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Newcomer to the Hase KW and this group

Spawn - - KettWiesel

Hi and welcome, The pictures don't work, but your Kettwiesel is probably from before 2006, so this manual should fit: hasebikes.com/files/kettwiesel2003_deutsch_1.pdf For going uphill on loose ground probably only a newer Kettwiesel with a differential would do. But maybe lowering the pressure of your tyres would help. (Of course that increases the friction on a normal street) For your seat I think you already did the right thing. Other options: Here you can get the raw material to make your own…

• Pino + Shimano STEPS

Spawn - - Pino

The Steps motor for the Kettwiesel is 2500Eur extra, including the modified boom, the Pino starts at 3900Eur, so probably not below 6400 for a Pino with Steps (probably more, since Bikes in general become significantly more expensive next year ) The current price list is valid since January, so I wouldn't expect the new list to arrive to soon.

• Year and manual

Spawn - - KettWiesel

The pictures are fine. 5 years old sounds about right, I'll check it tomorrow. I would go for this manual: hasebikes.com/files/kettwiesel-de-en-08-14.pdf The one that was originally delivered with your Wiesel is older, but that one still applies. It just has more information and is more detailed. But maybe @Stephan Moldenhauer should check the year of your Wiesel with the number, as there has been a recall (hasebikes.com/files/rueckruf_antriebsschrauben.pdf) for all Wiesel from 2010 and 2011.

• Year and manual

Spawn - - KettWiesel

Quote from Ghnarumen: “OK. That's a remarkable talent What do you need to see in the picture? ” The talent is limited to compare your Wiesel with pictures in catalogues Probably one good picture from the front/right-side is enough, so that I can see the wheels, the seat, the frame colour, maybe stickers or the type of the crank.

• Year and manual

Spawn - - KettWiesel

I can if you can post a picture. With the number only Hase themself can tell you the year, but they only check here every now and then.

• Pino + Shimano STEPS

Spawn - - Pino

You should wait just 2 more weeks until the Eurobike fair is over. There Hase will announce all news for the next year.

• Front wheel lifting

Spawn - - KettWiesel

The lower mount of the seat has 2 options. By default it's in the upper position. You can see it on this picture where the seat if fliped over: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…ycle_repair_co-op_(2).JPG

• Front wheel lifting

Spawn - - KettWiesel

Anything helps. How much yo need really depends on your personal situation, the road, your weight, how you adjust your seat and so on. Also the way how you pedal has influence. If you have a Nexus or Rohloff put your seat in the lower position. If possible put the back rest in an upright position. Try to pedal in a smooth, round way. Additional weight would be most efficient if it's added as low and in front as possible, so I would try to use the Lowrider mounts of the fork. Take a piece of Lead…

• Tagun Versions

Spawn - - Tagun

The Tagun is basically a 2 wheel version of the Lepus. So all details of the Lepus should apply.

• Nuvinci Option on Lepus Trike

Spawn - - Lepus

Sorry, I don't have any first hand information or a picture. I only assume that there is one, as I would be more than surprised if they made a special frame just for the nuvinci and there is a special mounting adapter for the Rohloff and one for the Nexus. At the end of the month is the Eurobike fair where Hase traditionaly presents the new catalogue for the next year and all new things they invented over the year. So probably in 3 to 4 weeks it should be possible to find pictures. And for the s…

• Lepus wheel size

Spawn - - Lepus

The oldest information I have is about 10 years old. And by that time the Lepus came already with 20 inch rims and disc brakes. I assume that the smaller wheels and the disc brakes came together (because I never saw a Lepus with small wheels and rimbrakes or the other way round), probably between 2000 and 2004, as discs were relativly uncommon before that time. Hase startet 1994 (20 years anniversary at the moment!) and the Lepus came 1995 (see history section on the Hase page). So proably that'…

Spawn - - Lepus

I don't know how old your Lepus is. That's why I posted the above picture. I would be more than surprised if they had changed the frame for the nuvinci. So they created an adapter. If your Lepus is like the one on the picture you can use the adapter. If you have an older model the adapter will not work.

• Lepus wheel size

Spawn - - Lepus

Hi. I have no idea when they made the old 26 inch version, but I can check in a few catalogues I have if I can find something. You can find some pictures here (quick google search): velomobilforum.de/forum/index.…lta-trike-verkauft.16994/ mark-wohlrab.de/liegerad.htm sonne-und-wind.de/liegp <- select Lepus on the left

Spawn - - Lepus

I guess it's so new that you won't find it before the start of the next season (which will be around September). Regarding a retrofit of the Nuvinci into your Lepus, I guess, if your Nexus is mounted like this: lepus_nexus_opt.jpg it's probably possible. If it looks different on your Lepus, it probably won't fit.

• Creaking from boom clamp

Spawn - - KettWiesel

Like at the seat: Is it clean there? Do you use a torque wrench to tighten the boom? If the boom is to loose, it could creak and also get demaged.

• How old is your Kettwiesel? Do you ride a lot in dusty or wet conditions? I would take the seat cover and the seat tubes off and clean the tubes and the sockets in the frame. Also check for any damages like a crack in the sockets or similar. Then put it back on and hope the noise is gone.

• Quote from anthill: “OK, so if I understand this right: - The Pino Steel has a 30mm inside-diameter head tube and a 1" threaded headset. - I could convert it to 1" threadless, with a suitable stem clamp replacement. - It's impossible to change the headset to 1-1/8", because the head tube is too small? ” correct (afaik) Quote from anthil: “ Strange, because in the photos, it almost looks like the Pino is using a ZeroStack 44mm inside diameter head tube!” Correct. But the frame is not the same. At…

• no, you can"t replace one with the other. I guess, Stephan just wanted to avoid talking about "Mk2" as for some people it might not be clear which one that is. So Pinos with a threaded headset (like yours) need a fork with 1" tube. If you want to switch from threaded headset to ahead while swapping the fork this is probably possible, but you'll need a new headset and something to replace the not existing stem to prevent the fork from falling out. The cap of the headset is probably not enough. Bu…

• This is how Hase mounts all forks at the moment: pino_spinner_grind_opt.jpg It's kind of an adapter that comes between the ford crown and the headset baseplate. But it actually requires an extra hole to be drilled into the fork's crown. Getting this Adapter and the necessary fron part of the steering should be possible as a spare part via a Hase dealer.

• The Phonenumber of Hase is Tel.: +49 23 09 – 93 77 0 but this is just the generic number and not a "servic" number. Maybe you sent them an email, descibe your problem and ask for a number (and time) you can call for your specific issue: info@hasebikes.com