Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• front bag mount on pino

toon - - Pino

Hello Pino users, can somebody push me in the right direction to help me find a T-bar on wich to fit a click fix. T-bar has fit to around the tube of the seat. this link shows what i am looking for: totallytandem.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/img_0781.jpg also contact me on tony.moons1@pandora.be I also welcome any other solutions. Thanks for helping.

• Front wheel luggagecarrier

toon - - Lepus

thanks konrad, you already give me an idea for what is possible or not, ill work on it and if a find a solution wich is presentable ill share it with hte rest of the world. best regards toon

• Front wheel luggagecarrier

toon - - Lepus

Hello Lepus-drivers. I would like to fit a luggage carrier to the front wheel (with suspension) of my lepus. Is there any carrier easy to fit for this.

• Position battery

toon - - Lepus

thanks Stephan, It works like you said.

• Position battery

toon - - Lepus

Dear Lepus drivers, i am not so happy with the position where the battery is ftted now on my lepus. At the back of my seat and to high to put this wheight i think it is not the bets option. I am trying to find a better place to mount it. Can anyone tell me if its possible to use the same place as is done for the 2k, under the frame.

• mercedes, rolls royce and Hase

toon - - General

Mercedes Benz has a star, Rolls royce an angel, but now Hase also has one (see photo)

• Lepus- klimax2k tandem

toon - - Lepus

I saw the Hase-tandem(four trikes connected) in Spezie this year. Is it possible to connect my gf's Klimax2k to my Lepus and is there a tool available or do I need to create something myself.

• tires for klimax 2k

toon - - General

Hi there, i would like to change tires for my gf's Klimax 2k. She hopes to bike with less effort after changing to thinner size. Bike is now equipped with the standard big apple tires. Can i change to more thin without changing weels. Any suggestions or experience...? Thanx

• klimax 2k

toon - - General

my gf will get her klimax 2k this week. since she is not very big, 1.60m, i wander if her bike, after adjusting to her size, will change in driving. will the lenght (more short) have any effect on stability, speed or the effort needed to push it. how to adjust the lenght for the foldable cover, since the bike becomes shorter. anyone to experience this situation. greetz from a newcomer in Haseworld.