Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I see in the PDF for the latest double kickstand that it now comes with nice plastic feet with a set-screw: hasebikes.com/files/pino-zweib…_lowrider-de-en-06-15.pdf These new plastic feet look much better than the old ones. Might they even have adjustable height? Will they fit an older kickstand (14mm diameter legs) and how can I buy a replacement set?

• Answering my own question for the benefit of other readers. I discovered the Pino 2 Steel has: [*]a head tube inside diameter of 44mm [*]a 1" threaded headset with some of the toughest looking bearings I've ever seen [*]aluminum integrated headset cups pressed in, with what looks like Red Loctite but is probably just paint flakes I successfully replaced the Pino 2 Steel's headset to fit a MEKS Carbon fork with a 1-1/8" threadless steer tube. I was careful to use strong, strong components - a 1.5…

• MEKS tall version

anthill - - Pino

I also found a "tall" version of the MEKS 20" fork... it might be too tall though at 395mm axle-to-crown?

• So I've still been delaying on going to the shop to get this looked at. For the next person who comes along, here's the (rough) measurements of the (assembled) headset. - About 47mm head tube OD, - Less than < 40mm aluminum spacer ID. - Axle-to-Crown on the Grind fork is about 350mm, and as far as I can see the headset is 1" integrated, pressed into aluminum inserts that are in turn pressed into the frame (?) So unique a setup! Hope I can find a replacement headset to fit a 1-1/8" steer tube for…

• OK, so if I understand this right: - The Pino Steel has a 30mm inside-diameter head tube and a 1" threaded headset. - I could convert it to 1" threadless, with a suitable stem clamp replacement. - It's impossible to change the headset to 1-1/8", because the head tube is too small? Strange, because in the photos, it almost looks like the Pino is using a ZeroStack 44mm inside diameter head tube!

• Quote from Stephan Moldenhauer: “If a Aheadset is mounted you need a 1 1/8 fork and if it´s a threaded headset you need a 1" fork.” Sorry, now I'm really confused! Do you mean that the Mk2 Pino Steel came in two different versions with different head tube sizes? Or do you mean that it's possible to fit either a 1-1/8 threadless or an 1" threaded headset into the same head tube? This I have never heard of. I thought that 1" threaded headsets used a 30mm head tube inside diameter, and 1-1/8" threa…

• Thanks for the screenshot Spawn. I've asked my local Hase vendor about it. They asked me to confirm that the steer tube of the existing fork is 1". I hadn't considered that it might be that size... seems unreasonable for a tandem. I could try taking apart the headset to get a proper measurement, but I don't suppose you know what the Mk2 Steel pino frame uses?

• The 2007 Spinner Grind fork that came with our Mk2 Pino has just about given up the ghost. I'd like to replace it with a higher quality 2014 Spinner Grind fork. There's an option to get a remote lockout, which would use up the left fork crown that Hase's old steering arm attachment fit into. spinner-usa.com/en/products/?method=detail&aid=436 So how does Hase mount the steering arm to the new Spinner forks? Can I buy mounting hardware from Hase, or should I make my own? EDIT: I made my own, and a…

• Hi, I'm wondering what size fork the Pino's geometry was designed for. With the rigid steel fork, what is the wheel axle to fork crown distance?

• > 2m Körperlänge

anthill - - Pino

Thank you Stephan. Will the Pino AL "extra langer Vorbau" fit the Pino Steel? Do tall riders of old Pinos have any other options to buy stoker boom extensions?

• > 2m Körperlänge

anthill - - Pino

196cm rider here. I found the standard Pino seatpost just long enough to ride comfortably as captain. But - the stoker cockpit is too short, and my knees hurt. Hase doesn't seem to offer the extended +10cm stoker boom as an option in the 2009 catalog. Is it still possible to get?